Friday, May 29, 2009

29 weeks!

Baby Knies and I had a doctor's appointment today. We are 29 weeks along, so only 11 weeks left! I am definitely getting bigger by the minute. I've gained a total of 13 lbs, which is probably a little on the low side, but the doctor said I should gain about a pound a week,. If so, I will be right on target! We have to start going every two weeks now, so we are nearing the finish line!

The baby is moving a lot even though there is not as much room. He likes to kick and punch me as soon as I lay down to go to sleep at night! Just when I'm worn out and ready for sleep, he starts movin' and groovin' and it makes it very hard to sleep, but it's worth it!

I am getting more and more excited to see our little guy. We have a crib and we are starting to get the furniture rearranged. It feels like things are finally coming together! We are doing a blue sports theme - imagine that!



The Bump at 29 weeks!




1 comment:

The Deakins said...

still so cute you make me sick! we need to do dinner some time so I can give you your gift!