...would not be as difficult! Ha! The final cake for my Course III class was supposed to be almost completely covered with roses. We learned how to make roses out of fondant in this course so I needed to make a ton of fondant roses for the cake. I did not realize how difficult it would be to make them at first. It did get easier with each one I made, but it was still tedious and time consuming! I made thirty roses and then decided that I didn't want to even think about another rose or flower for that matter, for a long time! By the time I got to class to decorate the cake I was practically throwing the roses on there so I could just be done with it! I colors of the roses didn't turn out quite like I wanted, but it was a learning experience!

2 comments:
It's beautiful! Good job ;)
So are you going to start making cakes as a profession? I buy about 5 cakes a year for my children and my husband and next year when I graduate from college we are renewing our vows so I will be needing a cake for that too!!!
Post a Comment