Monday, March 2, 2009

Karate Kid

Baby Knies hit or I should say "kicked" another milestone today! I had been feeling some weird tummy feelings lately, but passed it off an indigestion. Then today I finally realized what it was! Baby Knies is kicking! It is such a great feeling - well not so much physically, but mentally! It kind of feels like something between a fluttering and popcorn popping! I can't really feel it from the outside of my belly yet, but I know we soon will be able to. I want Adam to be able to feel it, since he can't experience everything that I can!
After I got my last karate kick today, I cried like a baby! Even though we just went to the doctor on Friday, it still lets me know that things are going well! Legs are working! Yay!
I will keep you updated as I get the "Crane Kick" to the ribs!

No comments: