Never pay full price at Old Navy again! Okay, so I know Old Navy has fairly inexpensive clothing overall, but why not get it for a little less? I have recently taken up couponing! It's easy to become addicted to getting an awesome deal on the household and personal items that we already use! Today Adam mentioned wanting some long-sleeved shirts since the weather is starting to change, so I suggested Old Navy. Each week, Old Navy updates a
website where you can "hunt" for in-store coupons. The coupons vary in value from $75 off a $100 purchase to 10% off your purchase. The highest discount I could find today was 20% off your entire purchase, so we went into the store just to see what we could find. There were a few other sales going on in the store that we took advantage of so the savings exceeded our expectations.
So here's the break down:
Total Before Sales and Coupons (less tax): $82
Total Spent (less tax): 38.79
Total Savings: 52.7%
No comments:
Post a Comment