I completely forgot to mention this in Ryne's 7-month update. He is cutting his first tooth and we call it Big Chopper! He started cutting it a few weeks ago, and Big Chopper has wasted no time. Ryne likes to bite my finger whenever I brush his teeth, and Big Chopper is sharp! I've been trying to get a picture of Big Chopper for weeks with no such luck. If I can get Ryne to open his mouth, he usually sticks his tongue out! I managed to get one picture with no tongue in it, but there was a terrible glare - probably from all the drool!
Also, Ryne frequently has what we call boogie cakes! I thought Adam came up with the name but apparently I did! Anyway, since Ryne is eating solid food now, he tends to get it all over his face, especially around his mouth and nose. I always wipe his face with a wet cloth or baby wipe, but it never fails that I miss a few spots around his nose. When oatmeal, applesauce, peas, or whatever he eats dries around his nose, it looks like...well, a boogie cake!
Stay tuned for a picture of the elusive Big Chopper!
No comments:
Post a Comment