Ryne will be 7 months old on Sunday! It's hard to believe! He has recently reached a few more milestones. He is sitting up on his own - even though he does fall over some. He is not crawling yet, but he is mobile. He gets up on all fours and rocks, so we know crawling is right around the corner. However, right now he pushes himself backwards. It's amazing how he can get anywhere he wants to go!
Ryne's favorite place to hang out is next to the TV, Wii and Play Station! Adam and I decided we needed to baby-proof the TV area, with the rest of the house soon to follow. Our TV sits on the floor with the speakers on the bottom, and the Wii and PS3 have always been on either side of the TV on the floor as well. I suggested buying some kind of media console to store the Wii and PS3, but Adam decided to buy a new TV, and we are still searching for a console! Boys and their toys!
Anywho, with Ryne's new-found mobility, he has become more difficult to control while changing diapers! He can flip over in record time, so that makes it difficult to put a diaper on when he is doing a Downward Facing Dog yoga move! As soon as I put a new clean diaper under him, he rolls over. If I roll him back onto his back, he rolls over again, just as I reach to pull the diaper up! It's like trying to wrestle an alligator!

1 comment:
how precious!!!! he's too cute!
Post a Comment