Ryne is now 6 months old (well more like 6 1/2 months old). He has started eating solid foods - fruits and veggies! So far he is a solid food champ! He prefers oatmeal, applesauce, squash and sweet potatoes, but he will eat just about any of the 1st foods!
Also, Ryne had been VERY cranky the past few weeks, waking up several times a night (not that that is all that unusual for him), and trying to eat anything he could get his hands on. A few days ago I finally caught a glimpse of the inside of his mouth and he is cutting his first tooth! Thank goodness for Infants Tylenol! I don't know how I'd get through the day or night without it! Ryne is actually sleeping almost the entire night (thanks to the side effect of Tylenol)!
Ryne has also become mobile! He's not quite crawling, but he does get around the floor pretty well. He hasn't put together the leg motions with the arm motions yet. He more or less drags himself with dead legs or moves his legs and feet but keeps his head down, like an ostrich! Amazingly, he has managed to get into everything already! He's already a handful. I can't imagine what life is going to be like when he can actually crawl or (shudder the thought) walk!
First time trying veggies! Not a fan of green beans at first!


1 comment:
asleep in the jumper! that's the cutest thing I've seen in a long time!!!! he's adorable!
Post a Comment