too cute!!! just wait! it's getting to the "fun" part! time to start baby-proofing the house! he'll be crawling in no time and all over the place! I just hope he waits a little longer than Molly! I wasn't ready at all!
Our souls were one If you must know And never shall they be apart With splendid dawn Your face aglow I reach for you and find my heart! ~The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
3 comments:
Well he seems to like it better than River did. River just wanted to slobber and cry on it. lol
too cute!!! just wait! it's getting to the "fun" part! time to start baby-proofing the house! he'll be crawling in no time and all over the place! I just hope he waits a little longer than Molly! I wasn't ready at all!
too cute...brody is loving his that Santa brought him too! :)
Post a Comment