Something I've learned in photography recently, especially with reluctant preschoolers and children, is that sometimes the best shots come after the shot. A child that doesn't want their picture taken may be difficult for the shot, but if you take a picture (or pretend to) and then say, "okay done," and then take another one (quickly before they have time to move!), you'll usually get the shot you were looking for in the first place!
Sometimes the same trick works for adults! You know that feeling of when you've smiled so much that your cheeks are shaking, your lips are quivering and you're thinking "I don't know how much longer I can do this!" Yes, well that thought shows up in pictures! So sometimes, the unposed, relaxed after-shot, ends up being a good shot!
So here's an after-shot from tonight...and I just find myself drawn to it!
P.S. check out my Facebook Page for more!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

1 comment:
Nice shot! Good luck with your photography business :)
Post a Comment