Do you pin? I do! A photog friend of mine introduced me to pinning and now I'm in love! Pinterest is a way to make a virtual inspiration board of sorts. You can pin a picture from almost any site to a board that you create. So right now, I have a board for Ryne's second birthday party. So when I see a cute idea for a cake, decorations, etc., on various websites, I can pin a specific picture and assign it to the board for Ryne's Birthday! It collects all my inspirational pictures from several websites in one place!
Interestingly enough, having a pinterest account is part of my "homework" for my Maternity/Newborn/Family photography class. Lots of photographers upload their photos onto their pinterest account and you can follow other photogs and pin things that they have pinned on their boards.
If you are decorating or redecorating a home, this would be a great thing to have and use! There are lots of photos of design and decor ideas on pinterest, and don't forget you can pin on almost any website, so even if no one else has pinned it on pinterest, you can!
If interested, let me know and I'll send you an invitation. Apparently, you have to be "invited" to pinterest. Once you're invited, you can even sign in through your Facebook account, so you don't have another password to remember!
Happy Pinning!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment