I am truly blessed to be apart of Pink Night! So many women came up to me and told me their story of how they survived cancer or how they were currently going through treatments or having their final check up this week! Some ladies told me that they were at Pink Night because they wanted to live their lives to the fullest - that really pulled at my heartstrings!
At the beginning of the evening we gave makeovers (with Mary Kay products, of course) to 2 guest coaches, who had beat breast cancer! They were both truly beautiful women already, but after their makeovers they left with radiant smiles on their faces and a little extra pep in their step! Next we went out on the concourse to promote Kiss of a Cure! Ten lucky winners received some awesome Mary Kay products and at half time, they auctioned off the coaches' Kisses! The money raised at the auction will be donated to the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation for breast cancer research! We raised $9,500 tonight from our Kisses!!!!
Again, I'd like to express the honor and pride I feel, being a part of a great organization and part of a great Cause!
I am still booking as many Mary Kay shows as possible this month to continue donating to the Cause!
Here are some pictures to enjoy!
P.S. If you want to know what shade of lipstick that Bruce wears, I will try to find out!

1 comment:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun helping with Pink Night! What a big win for the Lady Vols too!
Post a Comment