This past weekend, I decided to paint some letters for Ryne's room. He originally had a mobile attached to the wall above his crib, but the weight of the Cubs mobile caused to mobile to start coming out of the wall. So the mobile had to go. It's tough being a Cubs Fan! Afterwards the wall seemed so bare, so we decided to put some letters up!
I have done some crafts before with paper mache boxes. We found some paper mache letters and I broke out the ole craft paints! It only took about two hours from start to finish - enough time to get burnt on my upper back and shoulders and sweat through my entire outfit! I originally wanted to match Ryne's room colors - a mixture of various reds and blues. However, the red on the letters did not seem to work well, and neither did my original design for the letters. So polka dots it is!
1 comment:
love them! so cute! molly has a huge M in her room with green/white polka dots. love some dots!
Post a Comment