The Knies Family Christmas - I think they cut back some this year!
Watching for Santa
Giant 5-way Maze toy
Have Blue Bear, will travel!
This thing came with two wooden mallets - we may regret giving Ryne those!
Nothing but net!
Aunt Sarah playing with Ryne
Adam on Christmas Eve morning, when we did the Phillips Family Christmas
note: Ryne was up for 2 hours during the night! Fun!
Mom's tree and some gifts!
Ryne loves his coloring book. Too bad he eats the crayons!
The many faces of River!
River opening his Tony Hawk board...
but he wouldn't smile for the camera...
so I told him he had a booger in his nose...
and then I told him I was kidding...and he smiled!
This is one of our gifts to River - a remote control Jeep that looks just like Ronnie's real Jeep!
Ryne not touching the tree
not touching...
not touching...
...just looking...
...thinking about it...
...if he touches the tree but doesn't make eye contract with anyone, then he didn't touch the tree...right?
P.S. his jammies are adorable!
Smart Trike
This was River's pretty pose!
Christmas Photobooth
Trike Race - the porch was the finish line
River growls when he loses!






















No comments:
Post a Comment