Recently, I've been having so much fun with our new camera! Yay! Santa came early this year! And...I'm still so in LOVE with photography! So much so that I'm considering making a go of it! So what does that mean? Well, that means I need to take tons of pictures (not just of Ryne and River) and put together a portfolio, to show potential clients...when I actually make my photography business official, sometime after then New Year!
I've been reading, and studying, but practice makes perfect. So, I need people to take pictures of and I will do it for FREE!!!! I will put some of the best pictures on a CD for you to have. If you check to see what other photographers charge for a CD of pictures, a FREE one is kind of a BIG DEAL!
I'm trying to narrow my areas of interest and target market; however, for now I'm open to just about anything. I have really enjoyed taking pictures of the boys, but I'd also love to work with some younger babies, couples, families, events and maybe even boudoir (it's getting really popular and what lady wouldn't want a classy, tasteful picture of themselves looking like a Victoria's Secret model - you know you secretly do!)
Here are a few of my favorite pictures that I've taken so far. The picture in the blog header is also one of mine!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago







3 comments:
Mandy,
Let me know if this is rediculous, but I would love a picture of Mark and I with the dogs. I can be where ever and doesn't have to be Christmas-ey. What do you think?
You can message me on facebook or call me if you have my number. I would love to help you get started and if you take a class, I might be interested in doing that too! Best of luck!
Love,
Heather
yep, your more than welcome to my family and the backyard with the ponds anytime you'd like-just let me know about the yard ahead of time so I can call the nosey neighbors-totally kidding, they are my inlaws! We would love some family pics too-or just the kids-I PROMISE you two is harder than one-I dont care if that one is a toddler or not-TWO is near impossible!so consider it a challenge!!! lol
Good for you!! Good for you for following your gut and doing what you're enjoying! :)
Post a Comment