Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sarah's Wedding!!

This past weekend, my good friend Sarah got hitched! She had a beautiful wedding outdoors at a park in Burns, TN. Her gown was gorgeous - perfect for Sarah! She had a beautiful cake that tasted yummy - the yellow jackets thought so too!
A couple of girlfriends from high school and I all rode to the wedding together. It was a blast just hanging out with the girls!
This coming weekend Adam and I are attending our last wedding of the year!

Here are a few pictures!


Valerie (our driver) and Jennifer


Heather, Jessica and Me at the reception


the yummy cake


Lindsey - the maid of honor


The Beautiful Bride and Groom


Bouquet Toss!


The Send Off


Heather dropped her phone in the trash!





Heather's birthday was a few days before the wedding so we embarrassed her at dinner by having the servers come out singing Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Wes and Ashley said...

That is a lot of weddings in a few months span. I love that cake though!