Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Up on the Rooftop...

Reindeer pause. Out jumps good old Santa Claus....
Wait, it's too early in the year for reindeer and Santa to be on my roof! So who could it have been? Honestly, I have no idea! This morning I decided to sleep in a little until 8:30ish since I have a sinus infection - yippee! I thought the extra sleep might help me feel a little better since I had a hard time sleeping last night since I couldn't breathe well. Anywhoo, I woke up at 8:00 on the dot because I heard a strange noise - Gracie heard it too so I was not dreaming. I originally thought someone had broken into the house, but then I realized that the sound was coming from above me. So, in a one-story house that means the roof. I sat in bed with Gracie and my cell phone and listened to the rooftop noise. The noise finally stopped and I ran to look out the windows and saw no one. I'm still not sure who was on my roof but I know there was someone up there.
I called Adam to see if he had called anyone to check out the roof, which he didn't. I know he thinks I'm crazy but I know what someone on the roof sounds like - we've had a few roof leaks, so we've had plenty of people on the roof! So I am assuming that the warranty guys from the builder's office probably climbed up on the wrong roof. Next time I hope they at least knock on the door to let me know they are about to climb up on my roof!

1 comment:

Jenny Owens said...

Ok, that's scary. You need to teach Gracie some kitty kung fu...just in case!