Tuesday, October 21, 2008

West Side Shopper!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Last Wednesday I met with a fellow BNI member so we could learn more about each other's professions in order to help each other get referral for our businesses. Dr Stasney owns Years Younger MediSpa here in Knoxville. It is a wonderful place to go for skin treatments and wellness treatments. It's basically like a dermatologist office, physician's office and spa rolled into one!
Anywho, while Dr. Stasney and I were having our meeting, a photographer came by to take a picture for an article she was doing about Dr. Stasney and his office. They decided that I would be a good candidate to be in the photo! I actually don't really like having my picture taken all that much, but I figured that I would be a good sport and help out Dr. Stasney! The funny thing is that in the photo he is supposed to be demonstrating Hormone Replacement Therapy! He actually went through a consultation with me very similar to the consultation that his other patients receive! He put this hormone cream on my hand (see photo) and I looked at him strangely. He then told me that there was actually no hormones in this cream - it was just cream! Wheew, the last thing I need is more hormones!
So amazingly enough, we made the front page! So check it out!

No comments: