Sunday, November 7, 2010

Momma's Got a Brand New Blog!

I have decided to start another blog, in conjunction with this blog!  I want to keep this blog specific to our family, and I don't want other interests of mine to crowd out how incredibly adorable, sweet and smart our son is the happenings of our life!  So I started WAHM, SAHM, Thank You Ma'am for all things mother-(or father, grandparent, caretaker, etc.) related!

WAHM, SAHM, Thank You Ma'am is geared towards the social, financial, physical, and mental aspects of having a child in your life!  I will post deals and steals for kid-related items, fun local activities (preferably FREE ones!), adventures with my bambino, and tips, tricks and sources of info for various aspects of raising a child!  I stalk tons of blogs for all these things and I am hoping to create one-stop blog stalking!  I hope to be able to help other Moms (fathers, etc.) by sharing my knowledge and sources of info about all-things-kids!

No comments: