Well, I guess it was only a matter of time before the good sleeping habits faded away! Ryne is back to waking up every night and staying up for an hour or so. I love my son, but I do not love his sleep issues! This new trend has been going on for a month now. It started a week or so before Thanksgiving. I knew Thanksgiving travels would mess up Ryne's sleeping schedule some, so we just stuck it out until the holiday was over. I did not expect for it to carry on until close to Christmas!
Also, it's not just like I'm waking up for an hour or so to get him back to sleep. I'm now waking up on my own every night around 2 AM and have trouble going back to sleep until sometime around 5. Usually, Ryne wakes up sometime during those hours every night.
If the snow and ice are cleared tomorrow, I'm taking him back to the doctor! His waking up HAS to stop! Maybe Ryne's pediatrician will do me a favor and prescribe me a sedative - wishful thinking!
Ryne also said a new phrase today: "up there." I guess he's picking up all this vocabulary because he never sleeps!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
please let me know what your dr says about the sleep issues as we have been having them with brody. :( your not alone. we are gonna have to do something too...im wore slap out.
brandicrouse82@yahoo.com
Post a Comment