This weekend was full of fun times! I kinda hate for it to end!
Friday, we celebrated Open Day with Adam's parents. We had tilapia instead of hamburgers and hotdogs because of Lent. I had some parmesan cheese handy, so we had some fabulous tilapia! I found a little fun note in the cookbook about tilapia. Apparently, it is believed to be the fish that Jesus used to feed the multitudes and is also called St. Peter's fish. We had a great night and Ryne liked showing off for the grandparents!
Saturday morning I woke up and started baking...Red Velvet cupcakes! Yum! A friend of mine is getting married in a few weeks so we celebrated her bachelorette party on Saturday. She is marrying a minister and we are all old maids now, so we celebrated with dinner and cupcakes. I think her story is rather amazing. She basically fell in love with the minister from another state, and decided to pretty much drop everything and move to be closer to him. I guess God works in mysterious ways sometimes and sometimes, leaving your job, home and friends to be with someone ends up being your happily ever after! I'm so glad they've found each other and I know it will be happily ever after!
Today, we had lunch and saw a movie with my best friend and her husband! We don't live all that close to each other, so we don't get to see each other all that often. We had lunch downtown at Latitude 35, which was quite good and then saw Limitless at Regal Downtown! The movie was pretty good. If you don't already know, it's about a guy who takes a pill that sort of changes the brain in an amazing way. I wish they made a pill that I could take that would make me awesome at everything and focused! I have a feeling I could be "Super Mom" on a pill like that!
I always feel so refreshed after spending time with my bestie! I truly think that, although I don't have all that many close friends, I have some of the most amazing friends! My best and my oldest friends are probably the two nicest, most well-rounded, lovable people that I know! They are such a blessing in my life and I love them dearly...no matter how far away they might be!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment