Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Sleep Book!

I would have liked to put the title of this "sleep book" as my blog title, but I'm afraid it's a bit unbecoming.  Hilarious, but unbecoming!  So hilarious, that I laughed until I cried when I read the book.  This book is only for the open-minded and those who can deal with a little sailor talk!  It's also a comedic relief for parents like me, who have suffered deliriously through a non-sleeping child!

You may have heard of it, it's called "Go the F**k to Sleep."  It looks and is written like a children's book, but for heaven's sake, don't read it to your kid(s)!  It does have the ole f-word on every page, sprinkled with a few other profanities and topped with a GD!  Like I said, you have to be able to deal with some sailor talk and have an open mind.

Although, these are not the exact words that go through my head when Ryne won't sleep or wakes up in the middle of the night, it's pretty close - my thoughts may be a little more PG/PG -13!  It's very relatable book, and it was definitely worth the $4.79 I paid to read it on Adam's Ipad2 (which Ryne got him for Father's Day!), that's for sure, and I'm still laughing about it today!

No comments: