I recently read a blog about a Neti Pot or "Nose Bidet" - sounds a little more classy considering the fact you stick the thing up your nose and watch your allergy issues drip out the other nostril! I have heard about it but thought it was an Old Wives' Tale. Trust me...those old ladies knew a lot about noses! I have severe allergies and sinus problems. I had to take allergy shots on top of allergy medication for years, and I still suffer to this day. However, today is the last day! The Neti Pot was on Oprah with Dr. Oz today. So after reading the blog and hearing Dr. Oz on Oprah I rushed out to find one. They sell them at CVS. I tried it as soon as I got home and after the first time my right ear opened up for the first time in about 4 months or so! I couldn't believe it! This comes at a wonderful time though because I am trying to get off all my medications (especially allergy meds) because we are trying to be healthier this year and Lent is right around the corner! Anywho, Thank You Nose Bidet!
No comments:
Post a Comment