I am so excited about the many opportunities that Mary Kay has brought me! On February 11th we are teaming up with the Lady Vols Basketball team for Pink Night in support for Breast Cancer Awareness! I have been asked to help with the event, and several consultants, including myself, are helping to raise money for the Cause!
I have just finished my first week of Mary Kay shows where a portion of the proceeds will be donated at Pink Night! The support has been quite moving! I have decided to continue to donate from all my shows in the month of February to continue to help! It truly is a wonderful feeling to know you are helping so many people who has been affected by cancer, and that so many other people will rally with you to help and support!
I am so grateful for the Mary Kay opportunity! It gives me the opportunity to do such wonderful acts of kindness and enrich women's lives!
If you would like to Hostess a Show to Help a Cause, please let me know!
Watch the Lady Vols on February 11th on ESPN2...they will be the team in the Pink jerseys!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
2 comments:
Good for you!! :)
What happened to the pink jerseys!?! How did Rutgers show us up on our own court?
Post a Comment