Thursday, March 13, 2008

So Fresh and So Clean Clean

I recently saw a commercial on TV for the Mr Clean Magic Eraser. I love these things! They are great for scuff marks on doors and walls and other things. However, until I saw the new commercial for the Magic Eraser with Febreze, I had never thought to use it to clean the shower or tub! So tonight I decided to give it a try. It really did a wonderful job! I am kinda a cleaning freak. I am a little OCD about it!
I have had a really hard time keeping the bottom of our shower clean, especially in the little textured grooves that keep you from 'bustin' a move' in the shower! Adam really contributes to the grunginess of the shower because he get really sweaty and grimy when he plays basketball once a week...and now softball and basketball, each once a week! I usually use shampoo to get break down the grungy stuff, and that works well, and then a soap scrum cleaner on top of that, but I have never gotten the shower completely clean - at least not to my standards.
The Magic Eraser did a great job even in the textured grooves. You could say that the grunge just magically erased! For the really tough spot I used a little shampoo, as well!

No comments: