Last night, Adam and I bought Guitar Hero 3! I have been wanting it for awhile now, but could always find a million other things to do with a spare 100 bucks, but Best Buy had them on sale this weekend so we couldn't pass it up! Few people know me well enough to know my true outgoing nature! I wish life was set to music because I would break out into song and dance or guitar riffs all the time! Growing up my dad used to sing rock and roll songs all the time in the car and would use the steering wheel as a guitar. I guess I inherited my love of music and fake guitars from him - and the seat belt works best as a guitar, except for when you are the driver!
Almost immediately after we got home, we broke into the new game and realized it was a LOT harder than we would have ever thought! Adam kept telling me to strum constantly and play the keys, but that was like rubbing your stomach and patting your head at the same time - not easy at first! We did a few practice sessions and then started our Band called ADAM (very original, I know!). We got through almost the entire Easy setting last night! We totally dominated!
I am a very competitive person and even though Adam and I were on the same team, I still couldn't stand for him to perform better than me. He started out doing a lot better than me but I came back strong in the end with a 136 note streak and hitting 98% of the notes! Ha Ha!
We have completed the easy setting and are now on the medium setting, which is harder, but we are playing through!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment