Adam and I would like to send out a warm welcome to a new addition to the family, baby Kathleen Theresa Noone, who was born May 28th! Also we would like to congratulate the new parents, Adam's cousin, Pat and his wife Bernadette! We have seen some of baby Kathleen's first pictures and she is just beautiful! Hopefully she will inspire Adam and I to start our own additions!
We would also like to express how blessed we are for those who have come before us and those who are no longer with us!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
1 comment:
Mandy and Adam--
Thanks for the nice comment--I'll forward this to Pat and Bernadette! I always love checking in what's new with you two!
If you head to a Cubs game--head 2 hours north to Madison and we'd love to have you--anytime! Maureen
Post a Comment