It's that time again! The Holiday season is upon us! As always, I will be hosting my Holiday Open House again this year at the house this Saturday! I'm really excited to see how it turns out this year! I have already hosted a small one in Kingston that was successful!
So, if you are in the Knoxville area this Saturday (the 6th, then please feel free to stop by any time between 10AM and 5PM and shop for family, friends and yourself!
Or visit my website and take a look at the wonderful gift ideas we have!
So, if you are in the Knoxville area this Saturday (the 6th, then please feel free to stop by any time between 10AM and 5PM and shop for family, friends and yourself!
Or visit my website and take a look at the wonderful gift ideas we have!
No comments:
Post a Comment