Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tomato Zucchini Medley

I made a new side dish. I have no recipe - just the ole noggin, so it is still a 'recipe in the making.'

2 14oz cans of diced tomatoes (or 1 big can)
2 medium sized zucchinis
Rosemary Leaf (generous amount)

Dice zucchinis into pieces about the size of the diced tomatoes! Add diced zucchinis, diced tomatoes and Rosemary leaves to a medium sized pot. Cook on medium to medium-high heat until the zucchini are squishy (that's a sophisticated cooking term!) and flaccid (that's the best term I could come up with so get your mind out of the gutter!) And Voila!

I will probably try it with fresh tomatoes when they are more in season and maybe add some squash or something like that! I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy and Adam--
Whenever I'm online, I love to scroll down to your webpage and check out what's going on with the Knies'. Thanks for putting a smile on my face!
Maureen