Anywho, Ryne wanted to go out one evening so I took him out there and slowly but surly his shoes started getting dirt all down in them. He took his shoes off and thought he'd just walk around in his little white socks. I thought differently about that so I took his socks off too, and he had the best time playing in the dirty sand! Every boy needs some dirt and give a boy a stick and they will cooperate for photos!
I haven't had much of a chance to edit these photos, since I'm still new at Photoshop and I've been editing another real photo shoot that I did this weekend with a little cutie pie and his parents! Such a beautiful family!
But I still wanted to share. These pictures may not be works of art, but it captures the essence of Ryne in real life. I think that's sort of the root of my photography: REAL life, especially with children because they are more relaxed, cooperative, and fun! I love great poses too, but my child isn't posable, so I take what I can get! I am going to make an album for my grandparents to enjoy and to keep the memory of the family going!
Pre-editing. Notice in the header of the blog, this picture has no house and removed some drool stain from Ryne's shirt! This is my favorite picture from this photo shoot!
Bark off a log!
Playing in a brush pile
Dirty Sand
Ryne likes to get REAL close to the camera!
Exploring
Crawling
Found a hole!
In the hole...with four inches of drool coming off his lip!
Whoops!
Trying to fill the hole back up with more dirty sand.
Bubble Mowing is hard work!
More exploring
Speak softly and carry a broken fishing pole
Chickens!




















No comments:
Post a Comment