Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Favorite Place!

This is my favorite place in the whole wide world!  Seriously, I've been to the other side of it, and there is a very close runner up on the other side of the world - Tangalooma!  Beautiful!

However, it doesn't compare to this place:

The Kingstonians who are reading this may know exactly where this is!  This picture was taken from the parking lot of my hometown church, Bethel Presbyterian and the Methodist Church in Kingston!  Whenever I need to clear my head or need some peace and quiet, I go here.  I will drive all the way from Knoxville, just to sit here!  I've sat here at sunrise (which is gorgeous), mid-day, sunset (again - gorgeous), nighttime and anytime.  It's the perfect spot!

The feeling of calmness and peacefulness here is so wonderful!  It's sandwiched between two churches so it's almost like God is giving you a big hug in this spot!  If you're in Kingston, go try out my spot.  You'll find others there too from time to time, but NOTHING beats this spot!

1 comment:

Jane. said...

I couldn't agree more! Thank you for sharing the photo since I am about 6 hours away. I hate that you have to change your privacy settings. I hope that I will be continue to keep up with you precious family!