Sunday, March 27, 2011

Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana!

Today we all went to Sam's to stock on a few essentials.  Sunday is probably busiest worst day to go to Sam's.  It was insanely busy with people crawling all over the place.  As soon as we walked through the door a lady was handing out slices of navel oranges!  Everyone knows you go to Sam's when you're hungry to take advantage of the samples...and Ryne did just that!

Ryne LOVES oranges (and lemons).  He will shove it in his little mouth and get it all over his face...and he did just that!  However, when Ryne got through eating the pulp part, he started eating the rind!  We just laughed at him as he ate the whole orange slice.

Adam said Ryne was a like goat or a garbage disposal.  I said, " well, I wonder where he got that from?"  Adam claims to not know where Ryne's good eating habits come from.  Ha!  Any of you who have seen Adam eat know EXACTLY where Ryne's goat-like/garbage disposal eating habits come from.  I guess this explains why my grocery bill is so high.  My boys can put it away!!!

No comments: