Adam's cousin, Jonathan Sexton, and his band, Jonathan Sexton and the Big Love Choir, were featured in the August issue of Nashville Lifestyles' 2010 Hot List! They are a local group, here in Knoxville, but have been touring all over recently. They played at Bonnaroo this year and played at David and Sarah's wedding! Ryne is a HUGE fan! Anytime he is fussy in the car, I put on the Big Love CD and he calms down instantly! I guess it doesn't hurt that I listened to the CD myself everyday while I was pregnant with Ryne!
For all you Nashville friends, Jonathan Sexton and the Big Love Choir will be playing at 3rd and Lindsley on August 26th. So go have a night of Big Love!
You can check our their new album on iTunes and check them out on Facebook and myspace!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment