
Top 2 Characters You Would Want To Play On A TV Show Or Movie
1. Oprah - the Big O! I mean honestly, who wouldn't want to be Oprah?! She has a billion dollar empire, an amazing heart, and an amazing wardrobe! She is one of the most successful people in America and she uses her success to help others! Sounds like my kinda gig!
2. Allie from the Notebook! Who wouldn't want to experience that kind of passion with someone they love?! I think that's why we all love Nicholas Sparks books - because secretly we are all hoping to be swept off our feet or passionately embraced in rain-drenched clothes, etc.
3 comments:
Oh phew I couldn't do Oprah... but more power to yah sister!
i love your two pics!
youre so right about allie!
Oprah is a great pick and of course I love Allie too!!
http://theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment