
This week's Top 2 Tuesday is Simple Pleasures:
1. The Feeling I Get When I Pick Ryne Up Out of His Crib in the Morning!...after he sleeps all night of course! I LOVE the feeling I get when I pick Ryne up first thing in the morning. It's hard to describe it, but I'll do my best. I instantly get flooded with emotion. I kind of makes me want to cry and kind of puts me at ease as well. Ryne is usually so happy to see me in the morning and it makes me so so happy and excited, and then when I smell his baby smell (that only a mother or grandmother could love), I feel this sense of ease and calmness - like everything is alright in the world!
2. Kisses in the Morning! Adam ALWAYS wakes me up to kiss me before he leaves for work. It's a good way to start the morning. Even though I'm usually still half asleep, when he kisses me, it means a lot!
It's the little things...!
1 comment:
such great picks :)
Post a Comment