
Today's Top 2 Tuesday is Biggest Indulgences
1. A Hot Bath: I used to take a nice hot bath every night before we bought our house. We had a really nice tub in our apartment and I would read, do homework, talk on the phone, just about any task that would electrocute me in the tub! Then when we moved into the house, the only tub we had was this tiny tub in the guest bathroom (paying 4K for a tub "upgrade" was a little ridiculous!). I managed to squeeze myself in there from time to time, but the guest bathroom is right next to Ryne's room, so my evening baths are few and far between. But when I do get a chance, I soak up the opportunity! Ahhh!
2. Candy: I love me some candy! I'm a candy addict! I will occasionally steal candy and yes, even from children! Okay okay, so I ate some of my nephew's Halloween candy last year, but by Christmas if there's still Halloween candy around, it's fair game! I pride myself in the fact that I was not one of those addicts that took their 3 month old around at Halloween just to get candy. I seriously thought about it, but decided to fight the urge. I eat candy daily. So really, candy is my number one indulgence and probably my number two as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment