So the first reason the chaise lounge needs to go is that I'm ditching the zebra print Pottery Barn sheets we have and that's why I bought a chaise lounge in zebra print. Zebra print isn't going to go with my blue green and brown theme. Secondly, it is really too long for the space we have in our master bedroom. I have maneuvered around it quite well for the past few years, but technically it's a little too long for the space. Thirdly, I NEVER sit on it, even though it's incredibly comfortable. I bought it also because I'm a bathtub person. I LOVE reading and relaxing in the tub. To upgrade to a garden tub/shower combo in our house was OUTRAGEOUS. We're talking like $4k for an upgrade...that's on top of the price of the price of the standard tub. The standard tub is a little small and skinny so I didn't think I would be using it that much, so I got the lounge. However, I have managed to wiggle my way into the tub and read in the after all! Fourthly, the money from the sale of the chaise lounge is directly tied to the money I can use for the redo of our room! Ugh! Sometimes I strongly dislike having a husband who is practical with money!
So obviously I want the chaise lounge to sale for a good price and soon, which usually doesn't go hand in hand! Ugh!
![]() |
| Here she is in all her glory! |
![]() |
| Buy Me! $325 or Best Offer! |
This is kinda what we are going for now! I need to pull a lot of the blue green color in with the decor ;)...like this artwork and chair from homedecorators.com found below!
![]() |



1 comment:
I love your chaise! It is so cute and I am sure you will sell it soon! I also love the blue green direction you are going with!
Post a Comment