Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Favorite US Cities



I have to admit that my favorite place is not in the US.  If I could go anywhere, I'd go to Tangalooma, AUS!  It's truly my favorite place!

So back to the U.S.  I really haven't been that many places in the U.S., so my Top 2 picks are both easy and hard to come up with.

1.   Nashville.  Okay, yes I know I live less than 3 hours from this city, but it's beautiful!  The hubs, bambino and I traveled to Nashville a few weeks ago for a MK Holiday Workshop for me and to visit with my brother-in-law and his family.  Just driving from the Bellevue area (where a lot of the flooding was) to Franklin, Tn made my heart skip a beat or two or three!  Nashville is like a small town in a big city!  I would LOVE to live there and take it all in!    I would really like to go explore Franklin more.  It's on my bucket list!

2.  Chicago.  Adam and I went to Chicago a few years ago with some friends, Sam and Brooke.  I had never been and Adam had been more times than I know.  Adam is a HUGE Cubs fan, so Chicago is his holy land, so to speak.  You HAVE HAVE HAVE to go to Wrigley Field if you go to Chicago!  It's a must!  Before we went to Chicago, I didn't see the big deal about Wrigley Field, but once I got there and recovered from almost passing out from overheating (I don't sweat easily, so I just overheat, especially in Chicago in June), I fell in love!  There is such a sense of community amongst Cubs Fans!  So when I become a National Sales Director and making my millions, I am going to buy Adam one of the rooftop buildings, so he can sit and watch the Cubs play from the privacy of his own rooftop!  Oh yeah, there's some pretty nice shopping also!

2 comments:

Brianna! said...

NASHVILLE
LOVE it!!

xoxo
bB

star said...

I love Chicago! I had a blast there. There is so much to do!