Every Monday seems manic to me. Adam works 40 hours in 4 days so the first of the week is INSANE! Thankfully, he has a 3 day weekend so we get to play catch up with family time on the weekends! I think Mondays are in part so manic for Ryne and I because Adam is here all weekend and we have so much fun, and then Monday morning, he's gone for 13 hours. So it's just me and Ryne. I think Ryne gets tired of looking at me by the end of the day on Monday!
Monday is also manic because it's the beginning of the work week for me, even though I work from home. I've found that the more work I get done at the beginning of the week, the more likely the work actually gets done! If I put it off for another day, it may be another week before it gets done (or another month - oopse!). It's hard to get motivated on Monday. I wake up begrudging Monday, which is starting off on the wrong foot!
Recently, I have been working on affirmations! Affirmations are so important in my business because I work for myself! I have to keep myself motivated. I have not requirements for my job, so there's no one to tell me to do my job or I'm fired. It's easy to become lax about things, which in turns makes it easy to lose motivation and lose sight of what you are working for.
I really think that more people would be more successful if they just let their hair down, jumped up on the counter top and let it all out! Like this little girl:
object width="480" height="385">
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
1 comment:
There's that blogger I was looking for! Hope everything is going great! Love reading all about you and the fam :)
Post a Comment