Just when I thought Ryne was doing better with his sleep issue and back on track, he proved me wrong! Last night Ryne went to bed pretty well. Adam and I actually had a chance to rent a DVD and watch it, which has been a rarity in this house for the past year! However, Ryne did wake up at 5:45 and wouldn't go back to sleep...without a bottle! Ugh! One step forward and two steps back - such is my life it seems! Waking up at almost 6 in the morning isn't too bad. It's not like he cried for hours on end just trying to get him to go to bed. OH wait, that was this night - tonight!
Ryne cried for an hour and a half tonight! He hasn't done that in several days. I had almost forgotten how heartbreaking and depressing it was to hear him cry for over an hour! He had two good naps today, so it doesn't make much sense, really. I just hope it doesn't take almost another week to break this cycle as well. Surely since we have established some routine of going to sleep with minimal fussing and sleeping through the night (at least for a few days in a row), it won't be as tough. I pray he sleeps through the night tonight! My emotions cannot handle another night of crying in the wee hours of the morning. These are trying times on us all!
On a happy note: Ryne said "up" today when he wanted me to pick him up!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment