
Today's Top 2 Tuesday is: The Top 2 things you want to purchase!
1. A new house! Adam and I have been looking at houses recently, since we are quickly outgrowing ours! We have been looking at neighborhoods in different school districts (oh my goodness, it's crazy that are even having to think about that stuff!). However, we really like where we are located in reference to EVERYTHING! We are kinda right smack in the middle of everything while being safely a few miles off the Middlebrook Speedway! But if I could have any house in the area (without having to make the mortgage) it would be this beauty, in Louisville, TN.
It's only a little over 11,000 sqft! It has 6 bedrooms, a huge kitchen, private pool, boat house, wine cellar in-home theater, sewing room, elevator, etc. I've toured this house before and it is GORGEOUS! Now, if I could only come up with $3.5 million, I'd be set! I guess I need to start looking under the couch cushions!
2. Since it looks like I'm not going to be moving into my dream home anytime too soon, I've found a few things to spruce up the ole homestead. I'm in the process of changing our bedroom to have a blue/green accent color rather than the ivory/brown zebra print that we are currently rocking. So, this piece would be great to replace my zebra print chaise lounge (which is for sale!!!).
This would be a great chair to sit and read in!
I actually love everything in this room, but in different places in my house and the buffet would look better in the brown wood in my house! Homedecorators.com give me the hook up!
So those are my top 2 for today! I am thinking of recreating the canvas print (above) on my own. We'll see how that goes!
Happy Tuesday!



2 comments:
Love the chair...great picks
sorry that Im just getting around to reading this! Love that house and those chairs are to die for!!!!
Post a Comment