The sleep equation is getting a little unusual! It seems that the length of time that Ryne cries when going down for his name is directly correlated to the length of time that he sleeps. Last night Ryne cried almost an hour and a half. The literature states that younger babies may cry 30 to 90 minutes before falling asleep. Ryne's not a younger baby! The bedtime routine really does seem to be working against us. He knows what's coming and starts fussing. At that point, I'm supposed to rock him until he calms down but he doesn't calm down!
He slept almost 9 1/2 hours last night without waking up. And so far today he's had an hour and a half nap (would've been longer but a stinking telemarketer called) and a 45 minute nap. So naptime hasn't been as good today. I'm hoping tonight goes a little smoother (i.e. less crying - please and thank you!). I take Ryne for his 12 month well visit on Thursday, so if he's still crying like a maniac for hours at bedtime then I'll discuss it then.
On another note, I cannot believe that Ryne will be a year old on Wednesday! I Die!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment