Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Perfume/Cologne/Scent



Today's Top 2 Tuesday is: Tops 2 Perfumes/Colognes/Scents

I have to say that Mary Kay has some AMAZING perfumes and colognes and seasonal scents, which makes it hard for me to pick just two! However, I personally wear a few more than the rest, even though the rest are wonderful. Some fragrances smell better on different people. It's so amazing to spray the same fragrance on several different people and then smell it. The different notes of the fragrance appear differently on different people.

1. Bella Belara! She's my go-to perfume! We came out with the perfume a few years ago and I fell in LOVE! I wear it almost everyday.




2. My seasonal scent would be our Limited Edition Coconut Lime Body Mist! It's the quintessential scent of the season! It reminds me of drinking a margarita and a pina coloda. It's the perfect combination of coconut and lime! All you need is a little salt and you're in business!

I wish they made blogs that were scratch and sniff because you would fall in love with the Coconut Lime.  I'm not really a coconut or lime person myself, but I'm in LOVE!

Switching gears just a little bit.  Today is my birthday!  Whoo hoo - I'm in my late 20s!   The big 2 - 6! Adam woke me up this morning before leaving for work to tell me Happy Birthday!  I told him that birthdays are not as fun after 21!  Last year when I turned 25 my friend, Lauren, said, "Happy Birthday!  You can now drive a rental car!"  Also, my car insurance price dropped, but other than that, there is really nothing to celebrate until I'm 100!  At that point, it is more of a celebration that you're still alive!

1 comment:

Wes and Ashley said...

The coconut lime scent sounds great! I participated this week =) I loved the Thoughtful Thursday last week too.