First things first - it's Ryne's first Birthday! I refuse to say that he's 1 yet though because he was born at 1:45 pm so I'm savoring every moment of still having my "baby!" It's a happy but sad day. It's hard to see your baby grow up. He's starting to look like a little boy, not a baby! It's also been hard on me because I made myself and Ryne some promises that I would be in a better position with work by the time he was a year old, and I'm actually farther behind than when I made the promise! I feel a little like a let-down!
Anywho, another reason to celebrate is that Ryne slept 11 hours last night without waking up! That gets a big WHOO HOO in my book! We did our bedtime routine. Bath, bottle, book, brush and bed, and he cried for about five minutes when I put him down and then I didn't hear another peep until 8:30 this morning! He didn't nap all that well yesterday. His morning nap was great! I had to wake him up after two hours! His afternoon nap was a nightmare - basically he didn't take one. He was tired and kinda cranky the rest of the evening, which is really no fun at all!
It will be interesting to see how tonight goes because Adam's parents are coming up this evening. I wonder how the extra excitement will affect him going down for bed. Here's hoping for the best, but I think we are on the right track regardless!
Happy Birthday to my cute, sweet, charismatic little BOY!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
1 comment:
YEAH!!!! sounds like he/you are doing GREAT!!! remember, it's not about the "milestones" or what "other" people's children have done but what works for YOU and YOUR baby!!!
MORE importantly: Happy Birthday RYNE!!!
Post a Comment