This week was the first time I participated in Top 2 Tuesday at The Undomestic Momma. I've also read some fellow bloggers that have participated in a Wishful Wednesday. I've participated in one Thoughtful Thursday from another blog that is on hiatus, so I thought I'd keep the thoughtfulness flowing!
So how does Thoughtful Thursday work? Each Thursday, I will post a challenge to show some form of thoughtfulness. I will post my experience and I'd love for my faithful readers and followers (yes that's right, all 11 of you!) to share your Thoughtful Thursday experience with me and share on your blog. Spread the love. Spread the thoughtfulness!
I'm going to make the first one easy! This Thursday, send a personal, hand-written note to someone to let them know you are thinking of them.
I don't know about you, but I love getting mail - the good kind! A nice, hand-written note from the heart makes my day! Society is losing touch with the power of the written word (texting, facebooking, and emails don't count). So, I challenge you to reach out to someone - maybe a friend you haven't seen or spoken to in awhile, a coworker, family member - and let them know you're thinking of them! I'm sure it will make their heart smile!
And remember, share your experience with me! I just love this kind of stuff!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Thanks for the inspiration Mandy! I wrote all of Wiley's grandparents on some new stationary I received which I thought would go to waste. I made an outline of his hand at 8 months and had him "sign" his name to it!! I'm sure they will all be thrilled to open some good mail from their grandson!
I'm writing my grandfather too since he's not feeling well. 'm sure the grandparents will LOVE their note from Wiley!
Post a Comment